Subs Factory makes subtitling easier ! It is a powerful utility designed to perform the creation, modification and resynchronization of subtitles efficiently. Featuring advanced functions, it allows you to do whatever you want with your subtitles.
- Creation, deletion and modification of subtitles (text, duration, position,...).
- Very simple resynchronization by choosing two reference subtitles.
- Advanced search and replace function.
- Splitting and concatenation of subtitle files.
- On-the-fly subtitling-standards compliance checking (with modifiable settings).
- File encodings are handled.
- .sub files can be opened (subtitles indexed by image number).
- Transforming text files into subtitles.
- An user's manual is included (take a look).
- In english and french.
- Version 2.0.2
- Subtitles files created from scratch can now be exported with Snow Leopard,
- one-key shortcuts (i, o and space) now work correctly,
- ReSync window now works correctly with Snow Leopard,
- there is now a protection preventing entering a subtitle whose end is after its beginning,
- video is now correctly unloaded when changed or when closing the window,
- other minor bugs have been corrected.
- Version 2.0.1
- The markers menu now works,
- m4v files can now be open,
- fixed project video loading after application relaunch,
- fixed export button that did not export correctly, and
- window minimum size now better computed.
- Version 2.0
- First version on the Mac App Store, rewritten from scratch and dramatically modernized.
- Version 1.3.2 and older
Click on the button hereunder to get Subs Factory at a reasonable price.
Note : a free licence is offered to everyone who made a donation before August 16, whatever the amount. Just contact the developer.
- MacOS 10.6.8 or later (see version 1 for older systems).
- A 64-bit processor (Core 2 Duo or later, on all Mac since 2007),
- QuickTime and the suitable codecs.
To be opened or saved by Subs Factory, a files must be in the .srt format.
In order to visualize your subtitles in real conditions, you should use the free application VLC.
Subs Factory is not the only application developed by Traintrain Software. If you go to the website www.traintrain-software.com, you will find other interesting pieces of software...
If you want to support Subs Factory development, or simply motivate me going on with it, you can make a donation by clicking on the "PayPal" image below, and follow the instructions on the web page.
If you want some information, express an opinion or remark about Subs Factory, or help for its translation, you can write to the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org. I will make my best to answer.
Copyright Pierre Marandon 2013, all rights reserved. Language : English